Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2009

My Pop Pleasure Awards

Yes, i decided to do a little best-of-2009 list and here it is.


My Top 10 Songs:

1. La Roux - I'm Not your Toy
2. Little Boots - New In Town
3. The Golden Filter - Thunderbird
4. Tori Amos - Mary Jane
5. Sally Shapiro - Miracle
6. Chew Lips - Slick
7. Imogen Heap - First Train Home
8. Fan Death - Reunited
9. Marina & The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot
10. Roisin Murphy - Orally Fixated



My Top 5 Albums:

1. La Roux - La Roux


2. Tori Amos - Abnormally Attracted To Sin
3. Little Boots - Hands
4. Imogen Heap - Ellipse
5. Sally Shapiro - My Guilty Pleasure



My Top 5 Videos:

1. Sally Shapiro - Miracle; directed by Will Joines



2. Fan Death - Reunited; directed by Dandilion Wind Opaine
3. La Roux - Bulletproof; directed by The Holograms@UFO
4. Marina & The Diamonds - Hollywood; directed by Kinga Burza
5. Ladyhawke - Magic; directed by Shelly Love



Albums To Aniticipate 2010

The Golden Filter, Chew Lips, Fan Death, Marina & The Diamonds, (Matt Van Schie)



This year has been full of new exciting pop music and I discovered great bands over the last 12 months I don't wanna miss anymore. My biggest icon, Roisin Murphy, has been a bit quiet since she knew she was pregnant with her little baby girl called Clodagh. But she's gonna be back soon, I hope.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen